Led ring SEA Series
New generation of the LED ring SEA, made of brass and AISI – 304 stainless steel, offers a 1 "H threaded connection for a nozzle to be mounted directly, and one of 1 ½"H for the water inlet, designed for the light beam to shine from behind the water jet accurately and effectively. We have increased the options by incorporating new and more efficient LED circuits that deliver 566 Lumens - SEA 250 RGB; 896 Lm - SEA 500 RGB; and 1,200 Lm - SEA 250 White. In addition, thanks to the lens angle of 10˚ or 30˚, we managed to optimize the range and intensity of the light source. Its optimized and elegant finish is complimented with high performance, enjoying a useful life far superior to any other component of the ornamental fountain.
- The optimum solution for water jet perimeter lighting.
- Modern design with avant-garde technical solutions.
- Brass body with top cover in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Light fixture designed for optimum heat transferal, which considerably extends the useful life of the LEDs as well as maintaining their high performance.
- IP 68 homologation certificate conducted granted by accredited external laboratory.
- Wide range of luminous flux to optimize energy consumption to the actual needs of the installation.
- Different optics to concentrate or extend the light beam to adapt to heights or volumes of water.
- 100% safe connections.
- 9 high performance LEDs.
- Controllable by PWM and DMX.
- RGB, RGBW and white lighting.